This is my first of many brooch bridal bouquets. I've seen photos of these on the web and have heard about them but never tried. I decided it was time since I have all the beautiful filigrees from SaCrafter that I was using to make brooches. I handmade every brooch on this bouquet except one. The rest are made with filigrees, flat back pearls, pearls, bling, crystal, rhinestones, and wire. I used a hydrangea pik from walmart for the base and added the brooches all over. I then used bamboo skewers to even the stem, wrapped it with seam binding, tulle, and added ribbon buckles and pearls.













Thank you so much for stopping by and please share if you'd like!
♥Cynthialoowho♥





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunnig

Cynthialoowho♥ said...

Thank you♥

Anonymous said...

This is simply exquisite! I literally gasped when I saw it. You are a truly talented individual.

Post a Comment