It's about that time. Prom!! My daughter is a senior and this will be her last formal dance. I decided to make a couple corsages for her to choose from. We still haven't picked out her dress, but will soon.

For this first one I used:
and 

For this second one I used:
and
I also created a boutonniere to go with this one.
I hope you like this project and try it. With I Am Roses the possibilities are endless. This will be my last Design for them as I'm stepping away from the dt. I've been with I Am Roses DT since the beginning and I've enjoyed every minute. A huge thanks to Bunma, Arlene, the DT, and everyone who has followed me during my term @ IAR.
To see a video tutorial of this click HERE!
Thanks again♥
Cynthialoowho




4 comments:

ollie said...

i love the pink one ,sad to hear you are stopping ,but all in all ,lovely

scrapbookertink said...

Love the pink one the best but all gorgeous, Prom is such a fun time, take care, Doreen x

Linda said...

These are all gorgeous! Sad to hear you're leaving the DT, but I know you'll still be creating wonderful projects! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! Aloha, Linda

P.S. - I've left an award for you on my blog and I hope you'll accept it! :-)

Saray Martinez said...

Hiii!! :)
By what I watched on your video, I can tell you loved your job.
I love the pink and black corsage because that's the one that matches my dress perfectly.
I would love to see a tutorial on the pink one.
Thanks! :)

Post a Comment