Here is a way to accent any room with something beautiful and your choice of any scent. I used Evergreen mist by Bath & Bodyworks. I started this project with a small burlap bag and stuffed it with 2 pieces of tissue paper sprayed with Evergreen scented mist. Then I hand sewed a satin pouch and placed the stuffed burlap bag inside. I added some beautiful I Am Roses flowers, lace, and other embellishments.
Now I have something beautiful and when I smell it I think of Wonderful Christmas Memories!







To watch a detailed video with the making of this Sachet click here!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to
"Stop and Smell the I Am Roses"
Cynthialoowho♥





4 comments:

Marlene said...

This is just gorgeous, so elegant. Love it.
xxx
Marlene

Tina Andersson said...

Such a beautiful sachet...So nice with the lace and all...Hugs from Tina

joy said...

We all need challenges in our life to keep motivated. I really had a great time scanning and reading your blog site and i was so amazed with your great artwork. I do hope you could inspire more readers. You can also visit my site for some interesting stuff.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

Leslie Lim said...

Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


Rica
www.imarksweb.org

Post a Comment