My Arbor
I wanted to use soft blue's and purple's.
I thought of this idea when I was thinking of what I'd like my garden to look like.
I used plain white cardstock to construct the arbor. I punched along the sides with my M.S. floral vines border punch and added a 1 1/2" strip of chipboard for stability on the inside. I then added some beautiful flower trim to cover the chipboard.
I made the gate from strips of chipboard. I used the crackle technique on it to show an aged look.


Then I grabbed my Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays to color all the beautiful flowers and add some beautiful shimmer!

I added flowers, butterflies, and lilac bunches all over so it would look like they were growing together.

I put a beautiful photo of my daughter and her date in a frame and embellished it.


For the gate closer I just added a heart charm and a crystal dangle to a small ball chain.
I then added some bling and Viola.





Here is a list of I Am Roses flowers I used
Pink Gardenia- GB4-121
Purple Cherry Blossoms- S3--185
Mixed Purple Flowers- R6-601
Purple Petals- P 70-6
Maple Leaves- ZQ L0-721
Pale Green Leaves- B0-508
Thank you for taking a look at my Arbor
Have a beautiful week
♥HUGZ♥
Cynthialoowho♥

3 comments:

Annelie said...

WOW LOOOOVE IT!!!

Cynthialoowho♥ said...

Thank you Nelly♥

Michele said...

This is really, really beautiful!!! The picture of your daughter is perfect in there, too!! Love it!!!

Post a Comment