I have been so busy creating that I have not been taking the time to blog! I've been working on another mini, some flowers and stuff for my etsy shop. I joined a stick pin swap with Allyson, charm swap with Cindy @ Cindy's Cropping corner, and now working on a page swap with Leonie. I've changed my craft room. Today is the first day of school for my children yay! They are so excited. I'm almost at 300 subbies on youtube so you know that means I'll be having a giftaway soon! I opened my Etsy shop and it's going a little slow but well. The cold weather sure snuck up on us. Time to put those shorts and tanks away. I'm excited for the Holidays and creating throughout! I have some youtube Bff's that I'm so thankful for, they have encouraged me so much. I will be doing some craft fair's this season! I'm so excited for my first craft fair. Thanky you everyone for encouraging me and just for being you :D
{Luv~Hugs}
Cynthialoowho♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment